Tuesday 19 April 2011

New family relations :)

HELLO THERE!!!

My mum and dad are no longer together and my dad has moved away to middlesbrough, so every so often he comes down for the holidays to get me and bring me back up to middlesbrough.
all of his side of the family live up in middlesbrough, so i come up here to see them as well.

On the ride over from hull (which is were i live) my dad was talking and he mentioned that a few days ago he received an email from an ex girlfriend from a long time ago and she said that their SON wanted to meet his dad, which is also my dad lol :L (my dad did know about their son, but them two split up before she had him, so they never really met)
so dad was a little shocked and agreed to meet up with him, and when they met they obviously got to talking and i crept up into the conversation:
"Oh by the way, you've got a younger half-sister!"
"really?! cool! can i meet her?"
(well that's how I'm guessing the conversation went down, don't hold me too it!!)
so my dad asked me if i wanted to meet him!!! I was like:
"YHH!!!....this is sooo cool :)"
so i met him on Friday. it went pretty well i think. it must of done because they invited us to a BBQ last night (which was loads of fun) and were all off to the pictures on Thursday!!!
It's quite comical really....i came to see my dad and I'm gonna leave after seeing my BROTHER!

hahahaha my life is crazy.

over and out :) xxxxxxxx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment