Saturday 7 May 2011

It didn't go as planned...

Well that wasn't as interesting as i thought :L

My friends Sammy, Ruby, Lizzie and the boyfriend Tom all waited with me while i was waiting for my dad and Simon to come and pick me up from school. Now i thought they were waiting with me because they were nice and didn't want me waiting on my own....but oh no...the girls wanted to see my brother!!!! hahahahaha cheek of it!!!

hehehe i love them really, they know im only joking :D

So my dad pulled the car into the school car park and i went over but instead of me bringing over Tom to meet my dad, I just told him to go home lol. there was no point me dragging him all the way over to the car then sending him off after they'd had the most awkward conversation anyone could possibly ever have, so i just said
"It doesn't matter, just go home"

So he left lol, not really going as I planned haha. I think that was better though, it could have been a lot worse. dad said that he wanted to meet him and that i should have brought him over but OH WELL!!!

I'm up in middlesbrough now and Simon and Laura are coming over later to have a games night, you can't beat a good game of cards :)

over and out :) xxxxxxxx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment