Sunday 15 January 2012

Its been a while....

Hey:) ino its a been a while...id say bout 3 maybe 4 months? Mmm awkward:/
A few things have happened since my last post. I got a boyfriend during the week of my last blog:) it only lasted 6 weeks but were still good friends, which is always a bonus:) ive realised who im madly in love with but cant do anything about coz id be naive to think that he likes me in that way:/ sounds extremely childish but at 15, im still aloud;)

my mum has a boyfriend!!! and my dads marrying carole!!! very HUGE bits of news from both sides of the parental grid xD I also found out im going to be a bridesmaid for them!! My dress looks GORGEOUS!!! not even jokin, its lovely:D its daffodil yellow, which scares me slightly coz im ginger? Quite certain I dont own anything yellow to test if it looks okay:P im sure it'll be simply gorgeous tho;)
im gonna put a picture of the dress from the website on here:')

Carrie and jonathon from next door (oh yeah, we moved into sue's house coz she moved in with her boyfriend in northallerton and needed a tennant) are getting married as well this year, in october:)
this years deffinately gonna be a busy one: dads 40 this year, (pahahahaha;)) dad and caroles weddin in june, im 16 this year!!!!!! And carrie and jonnathan are gettin married in october;)

other stuff that happened: There was also christmas obviously, which was fabulous because on top of all the arty stuff I got, the make up, the music, the jewelry, the perfume, the massive amount of chocolate/sweets and a pair of Monster pj's (from the muppets?) I also got an .......XBOX 360 WITH THE KINECT!!!!!!! Hehehehehe:') its amazing, I cant describe how awesome it is to say "I have an xbox" haha im easily pleased;)
from my dad and everyone I got a £100 voucher for miss selfridges (omg! xD) a £100 voucher for Cult (omgomgomg!) A diamond ring, some smellies and a selection box:) to spend my money, me and my friend ruby went to york on the train and I bought a superdry coat (£85??!!) And a new outfit for lizzies party:D happy spending:P

Thats bout it really;) if theres anything else im sure i'll write a new post:) p.s. new year was good fun, I went to the shakespeare pub in hedon where my aunty soo works.(the boss lets me in even tho im under 18:P)

Hahahaa I think thats it now xD

Over and out;)xxxxxxx<3


1 comment:

  1. just because im metioned hahah:) so madly in lovbe eyy care to share?????xxxx

    ReplyDelete