Friday 30 March 2012

Chilling in IT like a boss;)

Well today is the last day of the easter term and it's second lesson on a friday so I'm currently in IT with Sammy and Ruby. At the moment their spamming my previous posts with awkward comments which I'll have the pleasant task of reading later -_- greeeaat...thanks guys.

In wedding land, the bridesmaid dress that i posted is no longer the one im actually going to wear, theres another dress on the website that looks better (still yellow though) and their getting hand made by a member of the family. It'e knee length at the front and hits the the floor at the back, empire line with a straight hemline and one small strap that goes over my left shoulder. My hair's going to be pulled over to one side, with a grip on the other. That's instead if a tiara or a wedding style head band, because if you wear a headband/tiara you can litrally feel it sqeezing your brain cells out, so that option was rightfully overlooked.

I have a French Speaing exam coming up when I get back after easter, so that should be a bundle of laughs :/ I have a feeling I'm going to possibly fail? I hate speaking exams, but this is in another language, just to top it all off! I really Can't wait until the end of next year, then I can leave and no more exams for me:D

Going to give a shout out to Sammy and Ruby, as at the moment their on a slogon maker and typing in our names and were laughing our heads off at the stuff that comes up :P seriously hilarious stuff, clearly no productive work is happening here ;D

oh, and happy easter:) <3

over and out;)xxxxxx<3

19 comments:

  1. what's french speaing???????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some form of forgien orgy position i think.....

      Delete
    2. glad i've got that covered, thanks Ruby XD

      Delete
  2. your life is so interesting, meet me....then rape me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's not very nice :/

      Delete
    2. I'm not going to rape you ruby??

      Delete
    3. we could do a bit of speaing then, at the least some munging????

      Delete
    4. with two of you??

      Delete
    5. im not going munging with you ruby, theres not enough people;) and i really dont think speaing is a foreign orgy??

      Delete
  3. ermmmmm reply please i would really like to know as i might use it because it sounds nice XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and sammy, that was supposed to say speaking*

      Delete
    2. nahh, your just sexually fustrated and want a 5 some with some french candy......

      Delete
  4. THIS IS SPARTA !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexual frustration eh???

    ReplyDelete