Tuesday 17 July 2012

JAMES' BIRTHDAY

we hate each other (not really, its just banter:P) so i suppose a happy birthday is in order? so here goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES NORRISON :D

you will never read this, but it was Chloe's idea :)

In other news.....I'M STILL GINGER AND I'M AWESOME. just letting you know (oh and by the way, Chloe just "had" me apparently? good times)

This is been written during business studies, because were all nerds and have finished our work early ;) win for nerdom ;)

short one for today folks,

over and out;)xxxxxx<3

1 comment:

  1. well then my sweet angel......I have read ALL of your blogs and its safe to say I am shuddering with excitement...

    I still watch you from afar, i'm having a blast stalking you babe. My pores are so sore from sweating so much at your beauty.

    Finn is a lucky fellow......I am very........VERY ........... jealous of him

    Goodbye my sweet flower...........until the next time

    ReplyDelete