Sunday 16 June 2013

Shout out :)

This is a very special shout out for a very special person in my life ... Finn :)

He's amazing and he's perfect, he's gorgeous and he's intelligent, he's caring and he's thoughtful, he's funny and he never fails to make me smile and he's all mine :)

His hair is awesome and his smile makes me melt, his eyes sparkle when he smiles and it's so infectious that I can't help madly grinning back at him when he looks at me :)

When he's happy, I'm happy, when he's sad, I'm sad, because we are one and there is nothing better than knowing that my other half is you, Finn :)

You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of mine with you by my side, you make me so happy and safe and I don't know what I would do without you :)

I love you more with each day that passes, although I don't know how I can increase infinite amounts of love? :)

The best place I can be is in your arms and its the only place I ever want to be :) When you hug me it's warm and safe, and I can feel how much you love me :)

You complete me, you're the cookies to my milk, the biscuits to my cheese. The master chief to my cortana, the james to my jessie. The doctor to my rose, the rory to my amy. The duck to my pond, the sheep to my field. The sherlock to my watson, the kirk to my spock. The gerald to my barbara, the Finn to my Becky :) I can't live without you!

I want to grow old with you and watch our kids Bruce and Jenny grow up and have their own kids and we can make scrapbooks of our years together and laugh at how great its been, and I can make you a quilt out of our nerd tshirts we've collected over the years and cuddle under it while watching old episodes of Star Trek :) it'll be perfect, just like our love for each other :)

He also has a perfect bum, just saying :D

Shout out to Finn: I love you! With all of my heart! <3

<3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3

10 comments:

  1. :) <3 I love you Beckybobs, my angel :) <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Finn :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww this is adorable!
    im writing this in the common room at college and debbie is yelling at us :l

    I better be invited to the superhero themed wedding you guys ;)

    lots of love Chloe P <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww don't worry Chloe, you'll be invited! ;)
      Lots of love, Becky E <3

      Delete
  4. dammit i'm too late, I have been watching you for ages your hair glistens through the glass of my binoculars, I watched you walk home from school numerous times hiding behind the white van, each and every time worth it just to see you walk gracefully down the street with your sweet smelling body and your amazing hair, like bonfire night itself! i would jump at the chance to smell the inside of your hood, weather it be your greenday hoodie or your ireland one, maybe even your school leavers!
    I wanted to grab you take you somewhere and fill the hole that you seemed like you where missing!
    I have finally found you on the web, your facebook page is a breath away from me and I long to click the add button, and sweat from my pores at your pictures, but I feel as though this is not my time, I will always be in touch verbally or physically, consented or not.
    I love you generously chested ginger girl who lives down st augustines, one day my love....one day

    yours sincerely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then anonymous worm..... Shame you won't be alive to fulfill your dream.... ~ John S

      Delete
    2. hahahaha omg that is finest piece of literary stalking I have ever laid my eyes on hahaha, I hope to god thats you Ruby ;) or at least someone i know hahahaha

      Delete
    3. hahaha how did you know?!?!? XD

      Delete
  5. Well we'll well we meet again you sexy lioness, when I see those ginger locks of your it gives me a raging erection

    ReplyDelete